Saturday, May 05, 2012

Wow... It's been a while

So unfortunately I havent found the time it takes to keep this blog updated. In fact it appears that I havent been able to keep anything updated including my Model Mayhem, Deviant Art, or my Personal Website.

Yes there is a good reason for this... well i can't honestly state what the general opinion of my viewing audience would consider a good reason... but I assure you I have reasoning. First and foremost I met and fell in love with an amazing person. We just celebrated our 2 years together this past april and are planning to get married this fall.

We both work a lot. I devote 10+ hour days to work that does not involve photography... errr at least not portraits. At the end of the day this leaves little time for photography and well it sorta went on hiatus while we built our relationship and stabilized our finances to get an apartment together and all that goes with it.

Now things are settling in after 2 years, I am ready to get back to things. Yes I have several sets in the works and many shoots setup. So look for my latest work (ok some of it is actually older stuff im just starting to get to) to start showing up online soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm super happy to hear that you're considering getting back to it! Congratulations on falling in love. It's a lucky thing. I'm a huge fan of your photography and am always anxious to see more. I was worried something bad had happened. (And it was simply fortuitous that I stumbled upon this blog post the very night you wrote it.)

    ReplyDelete